By managing a credit insurance policy effectively, your credit managers can deliver a range of benefits including:
- Maintaining profitability
- Controlling outstanding expenses
- Minimizing administrative costs
- Improving budget forecast accuracy
- Having a clearer view of customer and prospect risks
- Securing better short-term financing terms from banks.
Your sales teams also benefit through:
- Focusing their time on leads that present a better and safer business opportunity
- Creating and leveraging longer-term relationships with clients
- Greater visibility of the credit-worthiness of existing customers when accepting new orders
How do Euler Hermes credit insurance solutions work?
Euler Hermes credit insurance solutions include:
- Trade credit – Flexible international trade credit insurance solutions to protect you from the risk of non-payment
- Worldwide risk monitoring – Our unique proprietary worldwide risk information database helps you make the best-informed decisions about the companies with whom you work
- Experienced risk experts - Our network of risk experts located in over 98 risk offices means we’re closer to your operations and have a deeper understanding of your business
- International debt collection – Our specialist collection teams help you to recover outstanding debts
- Economic research - Our in-house economists constantly analyze economic trends to give you insights to support your business needs
Online solutions - You save time and improve risk management efficiency by using our online solutions and specifically our online customer portal EOLIS.
In addition to EOLIS, our clients can subscribe to optional online services:
simplifies and automates your credit management process by integrating into your company’s IT systems the standard requests and interactions it has with Euler Hermes.
Find your local solution :