Euler Hermes has a dedicated team to service multinational clients: the Euler Hermes World Agency (EH WA).
The Euler Hermes World Agency structure draws on the strength of Euler Hermes business model:
- A global network of well-established local subsidiaries interconnected by shared information, risk underwriting and account management excellence
- Risk and commercial underwriting and all operational processes are supervised, streamlined and harmonized worldwide.
Our teams are located in six core regions, ensuring superior service by operating in the same local context and culture as your business units.
What does Euler Hermes World Agency offer customers?
Dedicated service team with
- An account management team delivers personalized services at every level
- Access to a network of strategic risk underwriters located in the countries of your operating entities
Tailor-made World Program :
- Contractual terms specific to each country
- A consistent decision making authority
- Dedicated consolidated risk management reporting services (EH World Program Management Toolbox)
Value-added online tools such as EH SmartLink, which enables Euler Hermes credit insurance solutions to be integrated into your company’s systems and automated processes
Experienced risk experts - Our network of risk experts located in over 50 countries means we’re closer to your operations and have a deeper understanding of your business
International claims and collections – Our specialist collection teams help you recover outstanding debts.
In addition, you benefit from Euler Hermes’ comprehensive risk underwriting expertise and the unparalleled know-how: our in-house economists, who constantly analyze economic trends for the insights to support your business needs.
Find your local solution :