Member of the Board of Management
Risk, Information and Claims, and Reinsurance
Mr. Frédéric Bizière graduated from HEC (French school of management). He began his career in 1992 with KPMG Audit. In 1995, he moved to Banque Française du Commerce Extérieur (today known as Natixis). He joined the Group in 1998 as Head of the Accounting department at Euler Sfac (today known as Euler Hermes France). He was appointed Corporate Secretary in 2004 and joined the Euler Hermes Sfac Board of Management in 2005. Mr. Frédéric Bizière joined the Euler Hermes Group Board of Management on October 1, 2011.
- Euler Hermes Group, France (publicly traded company). Member of the Board of Management (from 10/01/2011 until 03/31/2020)
- Euler Hermes SA, Belgium. Executive Director and Member of the Management Committee (from 02/11/2014 until the shareholders' meeting called to approve the 2017 financial statements)
- Euler Hermes World Agency, France. Non-voting Member (since 01/19/2012 until the shareholders' meeting called to approve the 2015 financial statements)
- Euler Hermes North America Holding Inc, United States. Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors (since 10/18/2011)
- Euler Hermes Reinsurance AG, Switzerland. Director (from 03/09/2012 until the shareholders' meeting called to approve the 2015 financial statements)