Member of the Board of Management
Commercial and Distribution
Mr. Paul Overeem holds a master’s degree in trade law and international labor law from the University of Brabant and studied six relevant banking courses at the NIBE International Finance Academy. In 1989, he established Euler Hermes Kredietverzekering in the Netherlands, and served as its Chief Executive Officer. For 25 years, his international assignments have reflected increasing responsibility: US Executive Vice-President of finance and risk underwriting (1999), Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Euler Hermes International in London (2001), President and CEO of all Euler Hermes operations in the Americas (2002), and Regional CEO for Northern Europe (2010). Mr. Paul Overeem joined the Euler Hermes Group Board of Management in January 2013.
- Euler Hermes Group, France (publicly traded company). Member of the Board of Management (from 01/01/2013 until 03/31/2018)
- Euler Hermes SA, Belgium. Executive Director and Member of the Management Committee (from 02/11/2014 until the shareholders' meeting called to approve the 2017 financial statements)
- Euler Hermes World Agency, France. Non-voting Member (from 03/28/2012 until the shareholders' meeting called to approve the 2015 financial statements)
- Euler Hermes North America Insurance Company, United States. Director (since 11/19/2013)
- Euler Hermes North America Holding Inc, United States. Director (since 11/19/2013)