Chairman of the Board of Management
Internal Audit, Human Resources and Communications
Mr. Wilfried Verstraete graduated in Economics from the University of Brussels (VUB), holds a Master’s degree in financial management from VLEKHO (Belgian school of management) and is an alumnus of
the International Executive Program at Insead.
From 1996 to 2004, Mr. Wilfried Verstraete worked at the France Telecom Group where he successively held the position of Chief
Financial Officer with Mobistar in Belgium, Wanadoo in France and Orange in the UK. He ser ved as Chairman of the Board of Management of Atradius from 2004 to 2006 before joining Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty as Chief Financial Officer and member of the Board of Management. Mr. Wilfried Verstraete was appointed Chairman of the Euler Hermes Group Board of Management on April 1, 2009.
- Euler Hermes Group, France (publicly traded company). Chairman of the Board of Management (since 04/01/2009 until 03/31/2020)
- Euler Hermes SA, Belgium. Executive Director and Chairman of the Management Committee (from 02/11/2014 until the called to approve the 2017 financial statements)
- Euler Hermes World Agency, France. Chairman of the Board of Non-voting Members (from 05/10/2011 until the shareholders' meeting called to approve the 2015 financial statements)
- Euler Hermes AG, Germany. Chairman of the Supervisory Board (since 04/23/2014 until the shareholders' meeting called to approve the 2018 financial statements)
- Euler Hermes North America Insurance Company, United States. Chairman of the Board of Directors (since 11/13/2009)
- Euler Hermes North America Holding Inc, United States. Chairman of the Board of Directors (since 11/13/2009)