What makes EH debt collection services unique?
Euler Hermes Collections – Key facts and figures
- Over €2 billion worth of overdue amounts placed with us in 2014
- Last year 260,000+ debt collection cases were handled in 130 countries
- 600+ Euler Hermes commercial debt collection professionals worldwide
- Unrivalled Euler Hermes risk information database monitoring corporate solvency among small, medium and multinational companies active in markets representing 92% of global GDP
Our worldwide network of Euler Hermes allows us to recover overdue payments wherever they may be whilst minimizing the risk to your important trading relationships.
We offer a complete collection service
We offer comprehensive, professional, commercial debt collection
in both your domestic market and in over 130 countries worldwide. Moreover, we can handle the complete process, from initial debtor contact in amicable approach through to legal proceedings in the local language.
Our primary objective is to secure the payment
of your debts without damaging goodwill or trading relationships between your company and your clients. The key to our success is our experienced staff, who professionally negotiate payment whilst retaining your trading relationships:
- World collection network of EH offices and agents
- Experts in professional collection and negotiation
- International experience and knowledge of local markets and business culture
- Global and trusted Euler Hermes brand name
- End-to-end collection service capability within defined service levels
- Hassle-free service managed from your local EH office
for more information on how to collect your unpaid invoices.