Are you interested in the area of Claims and Collections? Are you an analytical brain and like to work on processes and their harmonization/ effectiveness? Are you interested in working in an international environment and get insights into commercial insurance business and Claims and Collections in different CEE countries? Will you be glad to communicate in English almost daily with colleagues within the region?
Euler Hermes Czech is looking for a candidate for the position of Claims and collections analyst/specialist.
You will enjoy this opportunity if you want to:
- Prepare regular as well as ad hoc reports related to CEE claims and collection performance and presentations;
- Run and interpret regular and ad hoc analyses of CC activities;
- Execute audits of CEE CC processes and following up on identified actions;
- Monitor performance of CC activities;
- Coordinate system development and improvements as well as system alignment initiatives;
- Take on project coordination for Claims and Collections across CEE – tender management, coordination of harmonization projects.
This position has no direct reports.
You will be successful in the role if you are/ have:
- Preferably university degree (BS/ MS) in Business/ Economy (high school fine if possessing at least 3 years of practical experience
- Ideally at least 2 – 3 years of working experience - delivering analyses, crunching data, reviewing and analyzing processes
- Working knowledge of MS Office, very good knowledge Excel
- Very good analytical skills and structured thinking
- Focus on delivery and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, Czech is an advantage (knowledge of other CEE languages would be a plus
- Work experience in an international environment (an advantage)
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and short introduction letter in English to address email@example.com.