Your job as a broker is to help your clients strengthen their businesses and confidently pursue growth opportunities.
Credit insurance is the most compelling product available to help your clients achieve both of those objectives by protecting their accounts receivable against unexpected losses due to bad debt caused by customer insolvency or slow payment.
By offering credit insurance to your clients, you can:
- Earn commissions by cross-selling to your existing book of business
- Differentiate yourself as a consultative business partner helping clients to address their most pressing business needs
- Leverage your credit insurance knowledge to establish a deeper relationship with your clients
- Receive local support for sales and policy administration
- Protect against errors and omission risk
The strongest candidates for credit insurance are companies that meet these criteria:
- B2B credit sales of more than $4 million
- Growing, exporting, in need of working capital or having concentrated risks
If you have a client that can benefit from credit insurance, contact Euler Hermes and our professionals can help you identify the right solution for your clients.