EZ Cover is the simple and fast way to obtain A/R coverage for any customer not named in your Euler Hermes policy. With a straightforward endorsement and easy access through our online policy portal, EZ Cover can help you take advantage of a sales opportunity confidently with instant feedback.
Why EZ Cover?
EZ Cover taps into the reach of Euler Hermes’ database of more than 85 million companies to make immediate decisions based on existing grades. While named coverage provides more in-depth analysis and monitoring, EZ Cover is a great option when you need make immediate decisions based on existing grades of U.S. and Canada-based companies.
Euler Hermes’ 1-to-10 risk ratings are reliably based on multiple sources of information and crosschecked thoroughly. Your EZ Cover endorsement will specify your limit, which determines your assigned credit limit as shown below.
|EH Risk Rating||Generic Description||EZ Cover Multiplier|
|8||High Risk||0 times|
EZ Cover provides multiple benefits for your growing business:
- Much faster coverage decisions versus traditional credit procedures and DCL qualifiers
- Coverage not subject to discretionary credit limit (DCL) aggregates
- Provides cost advantages compared to using traditional DCL qualifiers
- EZ Cover decisions are valid for 12 months and cost only $40 each
- Enables simple, fast, efficient claim filing