- Telecommuting and flexible working hours - Enhanced benefits for new parents - Substantial Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Casual dress code & green car reimbursement - Employee recognition and rewards - Community involvement and volunteer days
- Interactive wellness programs & gym reimbursement - Health advocate services - Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Tuition reimbursement - Continuous learning opportunities
- Generous 401k and profit sharing
At EH, you have the unique opportunity to work in different parts of the world, and to explore new career paths. Hear from Alix McCabe, who has done both during her time here at EH.
"I love working at Euler Hermes. We have a casual dress code and even have the ability to work from home a few days a week. The best part about working here is how much they care about you furthering your education. They are helping me pay for my master's degree!"
- Kaitlyn Gulotta
Digital Marketing Coordinator
In this role, you will get to use your creativity and expertise! You will collaborate with Marketing and Human Resources to create and execute our social media strategy. You will be the owner and content creator for our internal communication platform. Apply today!
You will play an integral part of an Agile squad responsible for the insurance claims micro-services based on REST APIs and participate in the analysis, development and deployment of the cloud application. Apply today!
Senior Application Developer
You will act as a leader of, and mentor to, Agile squad responsible for the insurance claims micro-services based on REST APIs and participate in the analysis, development and deployment of the cloud application. You will help execute 5 year vision to build and deploy a cloud-based internal application on the AWS platform that supports efficiency and business growth. Apply today!