This, in turn, creates more opportunities for banks to lend more money to more clients while still managing their own risks effectively.
Lend more... without more risks
By partnering with Euler Hermes, banks can:
Benefits for your clients & their business
Cash Flow & Loss Protection
- Prevent disruption to cash flow from slow payment, nonpayment, and insolvencies
- Reduce the risk of key account concentration levels
Grow Sales with Confidence
- Expand sales into riskier or new markets with favorable terms
- Grow with existing accounts and safely offer opn terms to new acounts
Efficient Credit Processes
- Provide a structure and discipline for credit decision making
- Fast data-driven credit decisions on customers, prospects, industries, and countries
Enhanced Bank Financing
- Borrow against export receivables
- More capital at reduced rates – take full advantage of A/R reduction in bad debt reserves
How it works
The strength is in the details:
Trade credit insurance is unique in its ability to conform to the specific needs of each business.
Some companies want to cover the entire base of their accounts receivable while others prefer to focus coverage only on certain customer segments. No matter what approach they take, these covered companies represent a lower risk to any bank lending money against the insured receivables.
Why Euler Hermes?
Contact us to get started
Get economic & trade content in your inbox
Sign up for our newsletters to make sure you don't miss anything.