Corporate Advantage is an insurance policy that covers trade credit receivables in both domestic and export markets. It is protection against your customers’ failure to pay their trade debts due to insolvency or because they failed to pay within the agreed timeframe.
It has a straightforward policy structure offering a choice of more than 80 options and simple wording that makes information quick to find. It’s most beneficial to mid-sized and large companies that require a customised solution for their company, sector and growth ambitions.
1. Customer health check: The credit worthiness and financial stability of your customer portfolio is checked against our database of 40 million businesses.
2. Credit limit calculated: Carefully calculated limits guide your decisions on how much risk to accept as you manage customer relationships.
3. Business as usual: You trade with your existing customers, up to the value of the limit, putting you in control of the customer portfolio.
4. Trading limit updates: Automatic updates feed new insights into your customer relationship management and credit risk appetite.
5. Real-time information: You can access and manage your policy anytime and receive real-time coverage decisions with the click of a button with our online tool, EOLIS..
6. Making a claim: If a customer fails to pay you give the details to us and we indemnify you for the insured amount on customers covered by your policy if the debt cannot be collected.
Straightforward policy structure and wording; each subject is clearly identified within a specific section so you can find the information you need quickly.
Trading abroad? At home? With third parties? Corporate Advantage offers a choice of 80+ options, ensuring we’ll deliver a customised solution that enables you to trade safely at home or abroad.
Designed to optimize each step of credit insurance policy management. A special emphasis is put on manageability in order to limit time spent on administration.
As the director or manager of a medium-sized company you are faced with the challenge of managing credit for existing and new customers. You can see the benefit of decision-making tools that mitigate the risk of non-payment when you are targeting growth. Serenity brings you the support of Euler Hermes, one of the major players in credit insurance, bonding and fraud cover. We offer a range of services designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized companies as well as working closely with multinationals. Working with us gives you access to real time information that monitors your customers and prospects. With our support, you can focus on building your business with confidence.