Trade Credit Insurance by Allianz
TCI policies underwritten by Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SA Limited FSP No 16722
What is Trade Credit Insurance?
How it works
- Customer health check: We analyse the credit worthiness and financial stability of your customers.
- Credit limit calculated: Each customer has a limit which is the maximum amount we will indemnify if that customer fails to pay.
- Business as usual: You trade with your existing customers as you wish, with the risk covered up to the limit.
- Trading limit updates: We keep you informed of adjustments to limits as they may be raised or reduced when conditions change.
- Business building: You check the credit worthiness of potential new customers. We confirm agreement or explain if your request is declined.
- Making a claim: If a customer fails to pay, then you give us full information. We investigate and indemnify you for the insured amount if policy terms have been met.
Benefits of Trade Credit Insurance
Trade receivables are protected and your cash flow and profit line will be more secure. The strength of the business will be clear to banks, auditors and investors.