More than 4 out of 5 day-to-day business-to-business transactions are based on credit terms. If customers fail to pay your financial assets will be under pressure. You already have credit control but you need something more. For complete confidence, access our unique predictive information and credit insurance service range.
What is trade credit insurance for medium and large businesses?
How it works ?
- Customer health check: We analyse the credit worthiness and financial stability of your customers.
- Credit limit calculated: Each customer has a limit which is the maximum amount we will indemnify if that customer fails to pay.
- Business as usual: You trade with your existing customers as you wish, with the risk covered up to the limit.
- Trading limit updates: We keep you informed of adjustments to limits as they may be raised or reduced when conditions change.
- Business building: You check the credit worthiness of potential new customers. We confirm agreement or explain if your request is declined.
- Making a claim: If a customer fails to pay, then you give us full information. We investigate and indemnify you for the insured amount if policy terms have been met.
Benefits of trade credit insurance for medium and large companies
Gain access to comprehensive and up to date information on the changing risk within your customer portfolio. Track and manage customer orders and payments more confidently.
Trade receivables are protected and your cash flow and profit line will be more secure. The strength of the business will be clear to banks, auditors and investors.
Identify opportunities for growth and expansion. Release resources to develop sales with new customers and in new markets
Online related services
It’s a web-based risk monitoring service that gives you immediate visibility over trade receivables and a better grip on risk and opportunity management.