Preparation tips to help you be the best you can be before your application or interview
1. We check through CVs and select suitable candidates.
2. We agree together on the date for an HR interview, either by phone or face-to-face.
3. We invite you for one or more interviews with our hiring manager and operational teams.
4. We offer you some feedback and, if you are selected, a job offer.
Crafting your CV
- Make sure your CV is only one page long.
- Begin with a section mentioning what you are looking for (e.g. contract type, field, department) and when (start and end point if you can specify).
- Show your experience, and include any relevant voluntary work.
- Include a photo of yourself in a professional situation.
- No need to state your soft skills, we’ll ask you about these in the interview.
Succeeding in your interview
- Be yourself. This is the most important point of all.
- Tell us about your skills, experience and achievements, and how they’re related to the job. You want to show that the work you’ve done makes you a perfect match.
- Think about what makes you unique and how this could benefit the company, not only for this job but for the future too. Remember, we’re looking for people who dare to make a difference.
- A day or two after your interview, we recommend you send a thank you email to show enthusiasm and understanding.
"My advice for people wanting to apply would be to stay open-minded, be curious, especially in the digital domain and be aware of what is happening in the world right now."
"Here, they really appreciate who you are as an individual, what your personality is like, what you’re interested in and what motivates you. It’s really important to be authentic and stay true to who you are."
"Don’t give up even if you think you don’t have the typical profile for the position you want – this difference is often what will allow you to stand out from the crowd. Make sure that your CV and cover letter emphasise your strengths and highlight that you are perfect for the role!"
Whatever level you’re at, we provide real-life work experience and amazing opportunities to gain skills and really start your career.
Our doors are always open to the latest talent, including graduates, interns and apprentices. Find out what we offer here and how you can get involved.