Our goal is to support your short and long term goals in order to help you make better informed decisions.
We’ve thrived for generations as the market leader and have continuously learned to serve our customers' needs.
We have deep roots that sustain us, even in tough economic times.
Euler is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
Euler acquires Hermes, the world’s fourth trade credit insurer.
The Group and all subsidiaries adopt the name Euler Hermes.
International expansion in Asia Pacific, Middle East (Emirates, Kuwait, Sultanat of Oman, Quatar) and Latin America.
Creation of World Agency.
Euler Hermes raises stake to COSEC (market leader in Portugal) to 50%.
- LatAm expansion continued in Panama, Peru and Uruguay through its joint venture Solunion.
- Digital Agency, internal innovation "laboratory" launched.
- New products: "EH Fraud Cover" (France), company fraud risk protection; "Euler Hermes Energy", energy industry credit support & risk management solutions.
- New offices: Bulgaria, South Africa.
- Accelerate, a three-year company-wide business transformation program launched.
- Accelerate, a three-year company-wide business transformation program launched.New partnership created with Moody's to provide tailored rating service to European SMEs. In Italy, distribution partnership with Unicredit to provide TCi products for Italian SMEs.
- Accelerate, a three-year company-wide business transformation program launched.Distribution joint venture: China Pacific Property Insurance Company (CPPIC).
- Accelerate, a three-year company-wide business transformation program launched.Euler Hermes SA's internal model approved by the Belgian regulator Solvency II.
Allianz Group successfully completed the acquisition of Euler Hermes’s outstanding shares. Euler Hermes Group is now fully owned by the Allianz Group.
Launch of the new strategic plan 2019-2021: “Confidence in tomorrow”.