Meeting on February 16, 2012 under the chairmanship of Clement Booth, Euler Hermes SA’s Supervisory Board examined, among other matters, the composition of the Management Board.
The term of office of all the board members being due to expire on March 31, 2012, on the Appointments and Remuneration Committee’s proposal and in accordance with the law, the Supervisory Board voted unanimously in favour of the reappointment of each member of the Management Board as follows:
- Wilfried Verstraete, Chairman of the Management Board with responsibility for Audit, Communications and Human Resources,
- Nicolas Hein, in charge of Finance, Legal, Tax and Compliance,
- Gerd-Uwe Baden, in charge of Risk, Information and Claims,
- Dirk Oevermann, in charge of Operations and Information Technology, and
- Frédéric Bizière, in charge of Market Management, Sales and Distribution.