Do you want to deep-dive into financial analysis and grading of companies not only through their numbers but by being in regular touch with the businesses through phone or personal visits? Are you ready to gain profound knowledge of the businesses and build long-lasting relationships with them? Are you interested in gaining expertise and knowledge in specific sectors/ segments of the economy? Would you like to use English on a regular basis?
Euler Hermes is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Financial/ Credit Analyst who will become part of our team in the Budapest office and will be responsible for managing the portfolio of clients, gathering information about them, analyzing it and assessing their financial standing.
We are Euler Hermes. We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Gathering information about clients/ buyers from internal and external sources;
- Delivering financial analysis of clients/ buyers based on pre-defined structure (manual grading);
- Providing recommendations/making decisions about client’s rating grade;
- Preparing sector analyses on particular industries/ market segments;
- Maintaining personal contact with buyers: visits, phone calls;
- Preparing local and group reports and actively engaging in justifying your decisions in grading committees and alike;
- Permanent monitoring of assigned client portfolio;
- Participation in projects and initiatives supporting sales functions as well as related to internal IT system.
This position has no direct reports.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have/ are:
- University degree in economics;
- Knowledge of local economic environment, banking/financial services sector;
- Previous experience in credit management with minimum 3 years of experience (preferably more) and business expertise - strong business/financial analysis assessment skills – driving ability to take decisions;
- Strong analytical and structured thinking;
- Ability to take decisions based on thorough analysis, deep sectoral knowledge etc. (not underwriting decisions but grading of companies) and ability to back the decision with arguments;
- Effective communication skills – structured, effective communication, ability to speak the language of the counterpart;
- Ability to work in team as well as independently;
- Combination of focus on detail as well as bigger picture/ high level view;
- Hungarian native speaker; very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Dynamic and multinational working environment – small team within a bigger international company;
- Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job as well as language or professional training;
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
- A wide range of employee benefits Full time permanent contract;
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and motivation letter in Hungarian and in English to
By sending your CV you agree that Euler Hermes will keep your personal data for the whole period of the tender.