Are you independent, self-driven and passionate about project management, leading change initiatives and eager to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic business environment? Do you want to leverage your project/ process enhancement experience in our credit insurance business?
We are Euler Hermes and we are looking for a Regional Business Project Manager with high level expertise in managing complex projects with ambitious scope who will become part of our team in the EH Romania - Bucharest office. The mission for the Project Manager role is to deliver successfully all projects. The Project Manager will develop strong relationships with the internal client, develop deep understanding of the clients’ implementation objectives and drive the overall success of the implementation.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Select the appropriate methodology - Agile vs Waterfall vs. LEAN and manage accordingly
- Plan, schedule and track projects, with related cost estimation and scope control responsibilities; effective management of the backlog
- Continually identify, prioritize and mitigate project risks and track short-term project metrics
- Drive initial analysis during Project start-up phase
- Manage the project team, ensure necessary work capacity - provide oversight and control of any internal or external resources contracted to the project
- Gain stakeholder buy-in driving motivation, collaboration and performance
- Review the project's medium-term benefits (for example, to support business-case process improvement)
- Report/ Escalate to Stakeholders the project status with related Risks and Mitigation actions
This position has no direct reports.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have/are:
- University degree;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities;
- Practical experience in driving change, managing projects/ process change/ X team initiatives;
- Skilled at project/ capacity scheduling, including use of automated tools, and can analyse progress and trade-offs;
- Capable of project risk assessment, monitoring and mitigation planning;
- Diplomatic approach to project internal and external stakeholders – extraordinary influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills;
- Experience in working on 'Cross Cultural' Projects is an advantage;
- Experience of Agile methodologies/ way of working is a nice to have;
- Experience of Process Improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean) are a great advantage;
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills (English/Romanian).
- Dynamic and multinational working environment;
- Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job as well as language or professional training;
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- Full time permanent contract;
- Modern and accessible offices.
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and motivation letter in English. By sending your CV you agree that Euler Hermes will keep your personal data for the whole period of the selection process.
If you are interested in the position please send us your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. By sending your CV you agree that Euler Hermes will keep your personal data for the whole period of the selection process.