The Future of Counterparty Credit
Sector volatility and stricter banking regulations have made it increasingly difficult for energy companies to access the liquidity necessary to propel growth. In this environment, energy companies need credit enhancement and liquidity options that both maximize opportunities and mitigate risks.
Our unrivaled energy sector expertise in the credit insurance market has yielded tailored solutions to help your company manage risk.
- Liquidity agent to secure or grant more credit capacity
- Counterparty expansion and transaction growth
- Applications range from single cargoes to enterprise wide programs
- Increase limits without comprising risk position
- Global coverage of export markets
- Political risk protection including import/export rules changes and government intervention
- Pipeline and processing assurance
- ISO Assurance
Find out more about our solutions for physical clearing and ‘letter of credit alternatives' by filling out the form below.